Debbie Woerner is the number one real estate agent in Chatham New Jersey*, which is located 33 minutes due west of New York City.
Here is the segment Debbie recorded for NBC’s Open House on Sustainable Living options. Hope you enjoy it! If you have any questions please feel free to call Debbie at 973-500-3032. Click Here
• #1 Realtor Chatham New Jersey*
• Top Coldwell Banker Realtor in Morris County*
• Coldwell Banker International President’s Elite Team
• Top 1% of all Coldwell Banker sales associates worldwide
• New Jersey Association of Realtors Circle of Excellence Award – Platinum Level
• REAL Trends: America’s Best Real Estate Agents
• 2011- 2020 New Jersey 5 Star Realtor Award
• Relocation Specialist, Luxury Home Specialist, ABR, Accredited Buyer’s Representative, e-• Pro Digital Marketing Specialist
Debbie Woerner is the top producing Realtor in Chatham NJ and Morris County NJ*. Debbie is the leader of one of the Top Producing Real Estate Sales Team in New Jersey.
Debbie has been an active member of the Chatham community for 24 years and is a long time Community and School Volunteer. Debbie has served as: PTO President for Chatham Middle School and Chatham High School, School District Cabinet President, President, trustee and adviser of the Chatham Education Foundation.
Debbie has also served as Co-Chair of the Chatham High School Cyber Center committee, and is a member of the Community Open Space Committee.
Debbie has resided in various areas of the country over the years. Originally from the Midwest Debbie has lived in: Phoenix Arizona, Dallas Texas and Chicago before moving to Chatham with her family 24 years ago. Debbie understands the many challenges that a move can impose on a family. Debbie will offer a multitude of suggestions and options to make the move a happy experience for all.
Debbie became one of the top realtors in New Jersey by understanding that everyone has unique needs – which vary for buyers and sellers. She offers a multitude of suggestions and options to create an original business plan for each client. Debbie’s customized approach allows each client to enjoy profitable results and easy transactions. She brings a strong sense of integrity and dedication to each client’s transaction.
Debbie works with buyers and sellers throughout the state, specializing in Chatham, Madison, Summit, Millburn-Short Hills, New Providence, Berkeley Heights, Convent Station, Florham Park, Green Village, Harding Township, Morristown, Morris Township and surrounding communities.
* Based on Garden State Multiple Listing Service Data 1/1/20 – 12/31/20